As refrigerant costs continue to rise and government regulations become increasingly restrictive, employing an effective refrigerant leak detection system (RLDS) is more important than ever. Emerson's RLDS continuously monitors up to 16 zones for low levels of every refrigerant commonly used in commercial refrigeration and HVAC systems. With sensitivity as low as 1 ppm, the system quickly samples points up to 400 meters away. Compliant with ASHRAE standard 15-2007, ETL Energy Saving Listed, and meets California Code Regulations for Refrigerant Monitors. EN 14624 & CE certified.
As part of Emerson's Intelligent Store™
architecture, the RLDS may interface with the Site Supervisor
and E2 Facility Management Systems
, enabling a wealth of monitoring, maintenance, and dispatch capabilities. These capabilities safeguard refrigeration systems by notifying you of leaks and potential issues as they occur, enabling immediate response before a small problem becomes critical.
- Multi-zone configuration allows you to monitor multiple refrigerant types with one unit
- Fastest response time in its class – enables detection from up to 400m
- Immediate notification sent to E2 if a leak is detected
- Infrared technology virtually eliminates nuisance alarms
- Integrated display simplifies system configuration
- Easily installed in existing stores
- UL & CE recognized