As government regulations become increasingly demanding and refrigerants continue to become more expensive, investing in an effective refrigerant leak detection system is critically important — both from a code compliance and a financial perspective. Emerson's Modular Refrigerant Leak Detection Sensor (MRLDS) continuously monitors your facility for low levels of the refrigerants most commonly used in commercial refrigeration systems.
The unit has an alpha-numeric LED display to show constant real-time readings, an on-board LED indicator for when the sensor is in an alarm state, and an audible alarm to alert personnel in the area that levels have exceeded the desired limit.
With the ability to interface the Site Supervisor
and E2 Facility Management Systems
via 0-5V signal or networked communication bus, a world of monitoring, maintenance, and dispatch capabilities are enabled. These capabilities safeguard refrigeration systems by notifying you of leaks and potential issues as they occur, enabling immediate response before a small problem becomes critical.
- Diffusion technology means no pumps to break , no pneumatic tubing to install, and no filters to change. No pumps means water can no longer be induced into the system
- Infrared technology practically eliminates false alarms
- Leak detection as low as 20 ppm enables you to cost effectively meet EC F-Gas and ASHRAE code requirements
- Uses the same signal as many metal oxide sensors for easy retrofits
- Networkable capabilities minimize first cost
- Low temperature model available, enabling use down to -30°C
- Approvals: CE, UL/CSA/IEC/EN 61010-1