The Site Supervisor and E2 Facility Management Systems are the foundation of any retailer's energy and maintenance reduction strategy. Both are designed to provide complete control of building and refrigeration systems including: compressor groups, condensers, walk-ins, HVAC units and lighting.
Taking Back Control
- E2 and the brand new Site Supervisor controllers are increasingly easy to work with;
- Enable HVAC units (RTU, AHU, chillers and RHP) to be controlled based on a specific temperature-sensor reading;
- Create zones of variable heating or cooling to meet specific demands and cycle heating and cooling stage to maximize energy savings, while maintaining the correct temperature and relative-humidity setpoints.
- Maximize building comfort levels while minimizing wasted energy;
- Monitor and regulate power usage;
- Come with extensive demand shedding features and detailed power-usage logs to help you spot trends and optimize performance.
- Combine results from time schedules, light-level sensors and override buttons;
- Determine whether your lights are illuminated, optimize your lighting needs and provide you with timed overrides;
- Employ push button control.
- Seamlessly interface with third-party devices using Echelon, Modbus and BACnet;
- Integrate and control devices with a single controller.
HVAC and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Monitor and control IAQ in HVAC applications to meet ASHRAE standards;
- Reduce energy usage and expenses using advanced algorithms to bring in and condition only the required amount of outside air.
In addition to being an integrated site management system, Site Supervisor and E2 can be the foundation of any customer’s enterprise site-management system. In partnership with the ProAct™ Service Center, Retail Solutions can provide customers with features such as alarm monitoring and verification of facility operating setpoints. This means that customers can reduce energy, maintenance, and other operating expenses, while also improving the operation of facility equipment.