|Date & Time
Jan. 26, 2015
3 p.m. EST
|Unlocking the Potential of Embedded Electronics
Emerson Climate Technologies
US Dept. of Energy
Liebert, Emerson Network Power
In an industry faced with disruptive equipment failures, a declining number of qualified technicians and increased service costs, many HVACR OEMs are weighing the risks and benefits of embedded electronics. And on closer inspection, the benefits far outweigh the risks.
With their tremendous untapped potential, embedded electronics hold the promise of ushering in a new era of reliability in HVACR equipment.
In this complimentary webinar, you'll learn about:
- Accurately diagnosing system problems the first time
- Limiting misdiagnosis and call-backs
- Establishing improved maintenance contracts through better communications
- Increasing productivity through prognosis that identify potential failure points
- Improving OEM installation verification and subsequent warranty issues
Join us via webinar or in the booth at the 2015 AHR Expo on January 26 in Chicago, as we explore the potential of electronics and facilitate a panel discussion from Emerson's lecture area in their booth, #5010, from 2-3 p.m. CST.
If there’s a topic you’d like to see discussed in a webinar, please email Rajan Rajendran.
Receive monthly webinar invitations.