Our next Making SENSE webinar will explore the many operating implications of CO2-based refrigeration systems from a service technician's perspective and help them prepare to effectively deal with the refrigerant's unique properties.
Date / Time
July 14, 2015
2 p.m. EDT
11 a.m. PDT
Director, CO2 business development
Emerson Climate Technologies
In this complimentary webinar, you'll learn about:
- Dealing with the high pressure of R-744
- Understanding R-744's critical and triple points
- How to improve CO2 system efficiencies in warm ambient environments
- Managing power outages
- Dealing with the standstill pressures of R-744
- Preparing service technicians with the proper equipment (gauges, hoses, etc.)
- R-744 cylinder storage, charging and maintenance best practices
If there’s a topic you’d like to see discussed in a webinar, please email Rajan Rajendran.
Receive monthly webinar invitations.