The Vilter Training Center is located at Vilter’s headquarters:
Vilter Manufacturing LLC
5555 S Packard Ave.
Cudahy, WI 53110
Vilter personnel will provide instruction on the following topics:
- Principals of Single Screw Compressor Design and Operation
- Compressor Unit, Oil and Gas Circuit, By-pass valving, Methods of Oil Cooling
- Oils and Oil Management
- Moisture Control and Abatement Strategies
- Blower Packages
- Pre-Start-Up Checklists & Start-Up Procedures
- Servicing of Unit – Inspection, Purging, Filters, Coalescing Elements, Oil Change, Oil Analysis
- Hands-On Tear Down and Reassembly of Single Screw Compressors
- Hands-On A-B PLC Logix
This course is designed for those who own, install, operate, maintain or service Vilter Single Screw compressor units in Gas Compression (non-refrigeration) applications, providing a thorough understanding of the operation of single screw compressors, compressor unit design and options, controls, proper start-up, operation, service and maintenance.