Emerson's RLDS continuously monitors up to 16 zones for low levels of every CFC, HCFC, and HFC refrigerant commonly used in commercial refrigeration systems. With sensitivity as low as 1 ppm, the system quickly samples points up to 1,200 feet away, meeting or exceeding all specifications of ANS/BSR and ASHRAE Standard 15-1994.
As part of Emerson's Intelligent Store™ architecture, the RLDS may interface with the E2 Facility Management System, enabling a wealth of monitoring, maintenance, and dispatch capabilities. These capabilities safeguard refrigeration systems by notifying you of leaks and potential issues as they occur, enabling immediate response before a small problem becomes critical.
- Multi-zone configuration allows you to monitor multiple refrigerant types with one unit
- Fastest response time in its class enables detection from up to 1,200 feet away
- Immediate notification sent to E2 if a leak is detected
- Infrared technology virtually eliminates nuisance alarms
- Integrated display simplifies system configuration
- Easily installed in existing stores
- UL & CE recognized
||RLDS Product Information|
Contains an overview over the product's features and benefits, plus a list of available part numbers.
Complete installation and operation guide.