The XM Series Case Control features:
- Embedded intelligence to maximize case control operating efficiency through tighter temperature control.
- On-board relays, built-in Modbus communication capabilities and an integrated power supply to eliminate the cost and hassle associated with aquiring necessary add-ons.
- Configurable inputs for flexible control options.
- Optional display module (CX660) for on-sight configuration.
- Remote configuration via E2 supervisory controller integration.
Contact us for more information.
Log in or sign up with Twitter and follow us to receive notifications when new technical documentation is released.