Complete refrigeration control
- Operates systems economically with a sophisticated enterprise-wide facility management system;
- Communicates directly with compressors;
- Safeguards valuable perishable products;
- Seamlessly interfaces with third-party devices using Echelon, Modbus and BACnet;
- Saves both energy and maintenance dollars.
- Context sensitive help screens and a familiar QWERTY keypad enables anyone to navigate like a pro;
- Can be configured either from the local display or remote interface;
- Easy to upgrade from the REFLECS series of controllers by simply replacing the older controllers with E2.
Refrigerant leak detection
- Employs Intelligent Store™ architecture refrigerant detection system that integrates seamlessly with the E2 RX;
- Monitors multiple areas for low levels of CFC, HCFC, and HFC refrigerants continuously;
- Detects leaks early, saving money in refrigerant and maintenance costs, as well as potential government fines;
- Monitors any sized facility requiring anything from one to 16 zones.
Learn more about Emerson's refrigerant leak detection systems.
The "Intelligent" Compressor Advantage
- Allows the new Intelligent Store Discus™ compressor, designed in collaboration with Emerson Climate Technologies, Inc. , to connect directly with the E2 RX through Emerson’s Intelligent Store architecture;
- Enables users to receive asset information, as well as view and understand data that was previously unavailable.
Click link for a product data sheet.
Click link for the E2's user manual detailing programming and installation instructions.
Originally branded as CPC product.