Emerson Climate Technologies offers the Copeland Scroll™ ZO compressor, which has been designed specifically for use in R-744 (CO2) refrigeration systems.
- Capitalizes on the unique non-ozone depleting, non-flammable, low global warming potential properties of CO2 refrigerants;
- Takes advantage of CO2’s excellent thermal properties as a refrigerant enabling the reduction of HFC usage.
Compact, Lightweight Design
- 30% to 60% lighter than reciprocating piston compressors of similar capacity;
- Hermetic design reduces the potential for leaks
- Enables easier transport, installation and maintenance.
Designed for CO2 Pressure and Lubrication Requirements
- Encased in strong steel shell tested to withstand high pressure levels;
- Handles higher mass flow without utilizing suction and discharge valves;
- Leverages the performance and reliability characteristics of proven Copeland Scroll technology.
Below is some information and tools that can help you learn more about this product:
This presentation contains all of the details of the Copeland Scroll CO2 compressor
The Copeland Scroll CO2 compressor product brochure provides detailed information on the features, advantages and benefits of this unit that will help you impact your bottom line.
Emerson Climate Technologies Utilizes Environmentally-Friendly CO2 Refrigerant For Subcritical Refrigeration Applications
Would you like to have an Emerson representative contact you about this opportunity?