Emerson Climate Technologies, Inc. offers a new solution for restaurant and convenience store operators. The Copeland Scroll™ ZS*KA compressor brings scroll reliability and efficiency into 1-4 horsepower applications (9k – 33k BTU/hr at the medium temperature ARI rating point 20/120).
Copeland Scroll technology is an all-around superior refrigeration solution:
- When noisy machines can make conditions unpleasant, smooth scroll movement leads to low sound and vibration.
- When energy prices rise, scroll efficiency gives 15% EER improvement over competing reciprocating technologies.
- When your machines see high cycles, the smooth start and stop of a scroll means longer compressor life.
- When you just can’t have down time:
- 70% fewer moving parts than a reciprocating compressor means better reliability.
- Axial & radial scroll compliance provides improved liquid handling capability.
- Hermetic design reduces leak potential.
A wide operating range makes the ZS*KA a flexible solution for many refrigeration needs:
- Covers evaporating temperatures from -25°F to 45°F.
- Qualified for multiple refrigerants including: R-404A, R507, R-134a, R-407A/C, & R-22.
- Recommended for walk-In refrigerators and freezers, soft serve machines, frozen beverage machines.