Series to include both contractor and homeowner focused podcasts
St. Louis, November 11, 2015
– Emerson Climate Technologies, Inc., a business segment
of Emerson (NYSE: EMR) has released a new podcast series titled HVAC On-Air. The podcasts feature discussions of industry issues with key contractors and include a set of homeowner-focused podcasts that contractors can use as a resource with customers. The first part of the podcast series will roll out between now and January. The podcasts are available on the Emerson Climate website
, the AC Heating Connect website
, and on iTunes
The contractor podcasts discuss HVAC trends and issues including:
- “Regulatory Issues” featuring Tim Cropp, President of CroppMetcalfe, and Vince Gillette, president of Gillette Air Conditioning, who discuss industry regulations and their effects on contractor businesses.
- “Informed and Connected” featuring Tim Cropp who discusses the best tools for staying connected in the industry, best practices for staying informed and how to keep up with Millennials.
- “Future Trends in HVAC” featuring Bobby Ring, President and CEO of Meyer and Depew Company who talks about industry recruiting, the connected home and technology trends.
- “Ask the Manufacturer” featuring Emerson’s Karl Zellmer, Vince Gillette, Bobby Ring and Tim Cropp who discuss changes in the industry, regulatory issues, current trends and new technologies all from a manufacturer’s prospective.
The homeowner-focused podcasts, hosted by Emerson’s Brandy Powell will feature a wide range of topics and feature Emerson Climate Technologies air conditioning experts:
- “Repair vs. Replace” featuring Joe Linsenmeyer, who discusses the issues related to making decisions on the service and longevity of home AC systems.
- “What Homewners Should Consider When Purchasing a System” featuring Chandra Gollapudi discussing the factors homeowners should consider when making a purchase decision.
- “HVAC Terms” covers the common HVAC terms that homeowners may find valuable when researching, purchasing or maintaining a system, featuring Shane Angle.
- “Premium Systems,” featuring Frank Landwehr, reviews the comfort and energy efficient benefits of purchasing a premium system.
Emerson (NYSE: EMR), based in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. The company is comprised of five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. Sales in fiscal 2015 were $22.3 billion. For more information, visit Emerson.com
About Emerson Climate Technologies
Emerson Climate Technologies, a business segment of Emerson, is the world’s leading provider of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration solutions for residential, industrial and commercial applications. The group combines best-in-class technology with proven engineering, design, distribution, educational and monitoring services to provide customized, integrated climate-control solutions for customers worldwide. The innovative solutions of Emerson Climate Technologies, which include industry-leading brands such as Copeland Scroll™ and White-Rodgers™, improve human comfort, safeguard food and protect the environment. For more information, visit EmersonClimate.com