St. Louis, April 2, 2014 – Educational Services, a business unit of Emerson Climate Services LLC, a business of Emerson (NYSE: EMR), announced the schedule for the remaining 2014 Educational Services course offerings. Courses are available at sponsoring wholesaler locations nationwide.
“Emerson continues to develop and enhance courses to provide HVAC/R professionals with the most up-to-date technical information, troubleshooting and best practices techniques,” said Larry Banas, Director of Educational Services, Emerson Climate Technologies. “As technology continues to evolve, it is vital that technicians and contractors are current about the systems and controls they will be called to service. It is Emerson’s goal to ensure that they have the knowledge, expertise and confidence to meet the needs of their customers and to maintain and grow their business.”
The full course schedule, along with class dates and locations, full course descriptions and easy online registration, can be found at Emerson Educational Services’ online courses
All courses are taught by instructors with real-world experience. All Emerson Educational Services instructor-led courses qualify for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and credit toward NATE recertification, Residential and Commercial.
Here are brief descriptions of several courses:
- Compressor Operation and Service Seminar (COSS) – This three-day course provides the very latest in compressor technology, troubleshooting techniques and practices and a hands-on teardown experience. It provides an in-depth understanding to Emerson Climate Technologies compressor models and their varying applications.
- Compressor Applications and Technologies – A two-day course that takes a system view of compressor applications and critical components to help end users achieve energy and cost savings.
- Scroll Compressor Technology Day – A single day course of the latest scroll technology. This course provides information including system fundamentals, A/C and refrigeration scroll applications, environmental regulations and digital technologies.
Additional courses offered include:
- Compressor & System Troubleshooting (one day)
- E2 Controller (one or three day option)
- Failure Avoidance & System Technologies (one day)
- Hands-On Semi-Hermetic Refrigeration/AC Technology Day (one day)
- Hands-On Hermetic Simulator Technology Day (one day)
- Residential Scroll (half day)
- Supermarket (two day)
Thousands of technicians and contractors have attended Emerson Climate Technologies Educational Services courses over the years.
For more information on Emerson Climate Technologies, or to find a distributor, contractors should visit the Emerson Climate Technologies website at www.emersonclimate.com.
Emerson (NYSE: EMR), based in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. The company is comprised of five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. Sales in fiscal 2013 were $24.7 billion. For more information, visit www.Emerson.com
About Emerson Climate Technologies
Emerson Climate Technologies, a business segment of Emerson, is the world’s leading provider of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration solutions for residential, industrial and commercial applications. The group combines best-in-class technology with proven engineering, design, distribution, educational and monitoring services to provide customized, integrated climate-control solutions for customers worldwide. The innovative solutions of Emerson Climate Technologies, which include industry-leading brands such as Copeland Scroll™ and White-Rodgers™, improve human comfort, safeguard food and protect the environment. For more information, visit EmersonClimate.com.