Mechanical controls regulate and control temperature, pressure and flow of refrigerant and oil in the system.
- Keep refrigeration systems at peak performance at all times;
- Keep compressors lubricated;
- Maintain high level of heat transfer and energy efficiency;
- Remove as much oil as possible from the refrigerant.
Temperature Pressure Controls
- Provide control for compressor cycling, pump-down or defrost;
- Protect against loss of charge and freezing;
- Grant operators complete control of temperature pressure.