Taking Back Control
- E2 BX Series controllers are easy to work with;
- Enables rooftop units (RTU) to be controlled based on a specific temperature-sensor reading;
- Create zones of variable heating or cooling to meet specific demands and cycle heating and cooling stage to maximize energy savings, while maintaining the correct temperature and relative-humidity setpoints.
- Maximizes building comfort levels while minimizing wasted energy;
- Monitors and regulates power usage;
- Comes with extensive demand shedding features and detailed power-usage logs to help you spot trends and optimize performance.
- Combines results from time schedules, light-level sensors and override buttons;
- Determines whether your lights are illuminated, optimizes your lighting needs and provides you with timed overrides;
- Employs push button control.
- Seamlessly interfaces with third-party devices using Echelon, Modbus and BACnet;
- Integrates and controls devices with a single controller.
HVAC and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Monitors and controls IAQ in HVAC applications to meet ASHRAE standards;
- Reduces energy usage and expenses using advanced algorithms to bring in and condition only the required amount of outside air.
The "Intelligent" Advantage
- Reduces annual maintenance costs by interfacing Lennox commercial RTUs directly with E2 BX through Emerson Climate Technologies’ Intelligent Store™ architecture, allowing users to adjust setpoints and view over 100 error codes;
- Eliminates the need for additional proprietary controllers and costly technician visits.
Click link for a product data sheet on this product.
Click link for the E2's user manual detailing programming and installation instructions.