UltraSite™ is an intuitive Microsoft Windows™ based program that uses animated graphics, icon buttons, and tabular and graphical data to display real time data from a supermarket. UltraSite combines the power and accessibility of being on-site with the convenience and speed of remote communication.
Once connected to the site, a technician has all the tools necessary to download data, troubleshoot the system, or revise setpoints. UltraSite uses active buttons, pull-down menus, and pop-up dialog boxes to access this information. Animated graphics of refrigeration or building control components are available by simply highlighting that component on the UltraSite Directory Tree. Graphics and graphical floorplans are tailored to specific site configurations automatically during the initial setup.
Upgrades to existing UltraSite software, version 3.0 and higher are available without additional cost.
The following links on this page will allow you to upgrade your existing version of UltraSite.
This new version will be required for communication with all E2 controllers.
Important System Requirements:
- You MUST have an existing version of UltraSite 3.0 or higher on the system that you will be installing UltraSite.
- A Pentium CPU computer or higher, with 32MB of RAM
- A hard disk with 500MB of free space
- A VGA monitor and adapter set to at least 640x480, 16 color graphics resolution
- Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, or Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Sound Card
Ultrasite version 4.84 and greater supports Windows 64-bit Vista and Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit).
To Download Upgrade File:
1. Click the desired version below.
2. Select "Save" to download the file to your computer. You may unzip the file and then run the program.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the upgraded installation.
Standalone — A stand-alone configuration consists of a single PC that interacts with one or more CPC-controlled sites through a modem, a direct connection, or an Ethernet network connection.
Network — A network configuration is used when a site has multiple PCs running UltraSite32 that require constant data updates from the CPC controllers. In a network installation, a single PC, designated as the “server,” houses a single database that is used by all connected on-site.