(March 6, 2017)
Copeland X-Ref™ version 4.0
- Auto sync of compressor data
- Expanded DB to include more Copeland and Competitor compressors
- Compressor search and results at bill of material level
- New modern UI
- Scanning feature improved to support barcode and data matrix's
- Works 100% offline
- Many other bug fixes and improvements
Instant mobile access to Emerson’s compressor cross-reference database
Copeland X-Ref™ provides on-the-go access to Emerson’s air conditioning compressor cross-reference database to product specifications and replacement Copeland™ compressors. The mobile application includes new functionality for quick and convenient access. In addition to pulling up information using the first three digits of a compressor model number, contractors can now use the new label bar code scanning feature to quickly search Emerson’s compressor database for replacement product information.
The updated Copeland X-Ref mobile app also includes:
- Model Bar code and Data Matrix scanning
- Auto sync latest compressor data
- Compressor search and results at bill of material level.
- Includes capacitor specifications
- Performance information at two condition points
- Expanded model data base
- Enhanced mechanical and electrical information
- Auto fill model recommendations
- “Tab” style user interface
- Works 100% offline.
Download the Copeland X-Ref version 3.0 application for your Android™or iPhone® devices for FREE.