1F80, CLASSIC 80 SERIES INFORMATION Programming 5+2 Day Thermostat (1F80, 1F81, 1F82)
This section will help you enter your program after you have selected the times and temperatures. If you need help determining your program, go to planning your program. Follow these steps to enter the heating and cooling programs you have selected.
Set Current Time and Day
1. Press SET TIME button once. The display will show the hour only.
2. Press and hold either or until you reach the correct hour and AM/PM designation (AM begins at midnight; PM begins at noon).
3. Press SET TIME once. The display window will show the minutes only.
4. Press and hold either or until you reach the correct minutes.
5. Press SET TIME once. The display will show the day of the week.
6. Press or until you reach the current day of the week.
7. Press RUN PRGM once. The display will show the correct time and room temperature alternately.
Enter Heating Program
1. If you want to change the display from Fahrenheit to Celsius (or vice-versa), press SET TIME and HOLD TEMP at the same time.
2. Press the SYSTEM button until HEAT is displayed.
3. Press VIEW PRGM once. "MO TU WE TH FR" (indicating weekday program) will be displayed. Also displayed are the currently programmed start time for the 1st heating period and the currently programmed temperature (flashing). This display window shows that for the 1st weekday period, the start time is 6:00 AM, and 68° is the programmed temperature (this example reflects factory pre-programming).
4. Press or to change the displayed temperature to your selected temperature for the 1st heating program period.
5. Press SET TIME once (the programmed time will flash). Press or until your selected time is displayed. The time will change in 15 minute increments. When your selected time is displayed, press SET TIME again to return to the change temperature mode.
6. Press VIEW PRGM once. The currently programmed start time and setpoint temperature for the 2nd heating program period will be displayed.
7. Repeat steps 4 and 5 to select the start time and heating temperature for the 2nd heating program period.
8. Repeat steps 4 through 6 for the 3rd and 4th heating program periods. Weekday heating programs are now complete.
9. Press VIEW PRGM once. "SA SU" (indicating weekend program) will be displayed, along with the start time for the 1st heating period and the currently programmed temperature.
10. Repeat steps 4 through 8 to complete weekend heating programming.
11. When you have completed entering your heating program, press RUN PRGM.
Enter Cooling Program
If the outside temperature is below 50°F, disconnect power to the compressor before programming. Energizing compressor during cold weather may cause personal injury or property damage.
1. Press SYSTEM button until COOL is displayed.
2. Follow the procedure for entering your heating program, using your selected cooling times and temperatures.
CHECK YOUR PROGRAMMING
Follow these steps to check your thermostat programming one final time before beginning thermostat operation.
1. Press SYSTEM button until HEAT is displayed.
2. Press VIEW PRGM to view the 1st weekday heating period time and temperature. Each time you press VIEW PRGM, the next heating period time and temperature will be displayed in sequence for weekday, then weekend program periods (you may change any time or temperature during this procedure).
3. Press RUN PRGM.
4. Press SYSTEM button until COOL is displayed.
5. Repeat step 2 to check cooling temperatures.
6. Press RUN PRGM to begin program operation.
7. Press SYSTEM button to select HEAT, COOL, or AUTO mode.
YOUR THERMOSTAT IS NOW COMPLETELY PROGRAMMED AND READY TO AUTOMATICALLY PROVIDE MAXIMUM COMFORT AND EFFICIENCY!