Emerson Climate Technologies offers the Copeland Scroll™ ZO compressor, which has been designed specifically for use in R-744 (CO2) refrigeration systems.
- Capitalizes on the unique non-ozone depleting, non-flammable, low global warming potential properties of CO2 refrigerants;
- Takes advantage of CO2’s excellent thermal properties as a refrigerant enabling the reduction of HFC usage.
Compact, Lightweight Design
- 30% to 60% lighter than reciprocating piston compressors of similar capacity;
- Hermetic design reduces the potential for leaks
- Enables easier transport, installation and maintenance.
Designed for CO2 Pressure and Lubrication Requirements
- Encased in strong steel shell tested to withstand high pressure levels;
- Handles higher mass flow without utilizing suction and discharge valves;
- Leverages the performance and reliability characteristics of proven Copeland Scroll technology.