Emerson Building Automation drives are intended to seamlessly interface with a complete building automation system. They contain the common building automation protocols that allow easy integration with new or existing building controls.
The drives also contain the features desired for the HVAC industry to make their integration possible. Features such as fire mode, real time clock and internal PID control allow the functionality desired by an integrated building control.
The Building Automation capabilities are provided by both the Affinity drives which have been a stalwart since 2007 and the new HVAC Drive H300.
In addition to the standard product Control Techniques can also supply packaged solutions for Electronic Bypass, Harmonic Reduction and Cooling Towers.
- Fireman’s mode for building occupant safety
- Plenum rated for installation flexibility
- Built-in BACnet, Metasys N2 and Modbus connectivity
- Plug in options for LonWorks and other protocols
- Easy-to-use keypad with Hand-Off-Auto control, on-board manual
- Secure drive monitoring and control with 24VDC backup connections
- Two process PID loops for advanced control
- SmartCard for simplified parameter storage and copying
- Standard Two-Year Warranty and optional Five-Year Warranty