Site Supervisor Home Screen
|For small format retailers, providing fresh, quality food while maintaining a convenient shopping experience for their customers is a constant challenge. It means keeping close watch over every store system and piece of equipment impacting that experience — from refrigeration and lighting to heating and cooling.
Enter Site Supervisor, a flexible facility control platform that simplifies this while giving retailers, including C-Stores, Pharmacy, Mixed Retail and Commercial, better control over their key store systems.
What Are The Benefits Of Facility Controls?
There are a host of benefits associated with facility controls. For most retailers, the immediate benefit is reduced power consumption through enhanced system optimization and control.
As part of Emerson Climate Technologies’ Facility Controls family, the new Site Supervisor manages refrigeration, HVAC, lighting and other critical equipment and systems. It also collects data on important performance indicators, including refrigerated case temperatures, energy usage and HVAC discharge and space temperatures, so store managers can quickly respond to issues that may impact the customer experience and food safety.
While powerful and feature-rich, Site Supervisor is still easy enough to use at the local levels. Site Supervisor gives store managers and service technicians enterprise-level visibility to systems and equipment through a simple, intuitive interface.
Optimized for small format stores, the local manager-friendly user interface makes it easy to determine current conditions. When needed, authorized users can access temporary overrides effortlessly.
Site Supervisor is optimized for use with Site Manager 16.2 and can also seamlessly connect to Emerson’s ProAct™ Services to diagnose alarms, resolve problems, and maintain systems.
- Intuitive Navigation: Easy to use with no special training for day-to-day operation. Familiar processes, icon-based navigation, and common tool bars on wall-mounted, desktop or mobile device.
- Priority Actions: Highlights the information needed for action and resolution. Priority alerts are visible in red for easy recognition, visibility and action.
- Fast Response: Managers and servicers can act quickly, with detailed information available instantly in convenient drill-down screens
- Mobile Optimized: Access and operate from anywhere. In addition to wall-mounted and desktop control, authorized user can access on phone or tablet.
- Secure Data: Options to manage locally, on your network or through the Emerson cloud.
Why Do I Need Facility Controls?
- HVAC control, lighting control, door monitoring
- Refrigeration monitoring and control
- Remote access via standard web browser
- Automated alerts for “out of tolerance” conditions
- Energy monitory & demand
- Access to data logs and equipment performance information
- Real time & historical alarm notification
Optimize your customer experience and achieve energy savings with Site Supervisor. Designed for C-Stores, Pharmacy, Mixed Retail and Commercial, Site Supervisor allows you to economically deploy controls for simultaneous foodservice equipment and refrigeration, optimization of lighting and HVAC systems throughout your entire enterprise.
What Makes Up The Emerson Family of Facility Controls?
Site Supervisor is a key element of the Emerson family of controls components and an architecture to build upon. At the core of the system is a centralized supervisory controller. From the centralized supervisory controller, a number of Emerson and third party control nodes can be connected to the Site Supervisor.
With facility controls, the facility operator gets the benefits of:
Effective facility control of HVAC, lighting, and refrigeration systems
Enhanced facility insight
Notification of alarm conditions
Ability to troubleshoot mechanical systems remotely
Visibility of operational trends (equipment run times, power consumption)
Advanced diagnostics with smart devices
Product quality metrics (product temperature by case)
Energy trending & reporting
Reduced energy consumption