Our Tucson E360 Forum will be held at The Westin La Paloma on October 12, 2016. Full agenda and hotel details can be found here.
Topics to be covered at the Tucson E360 Forum include:
- CO2 Systems: Trends, Benefits and ROI
- System Upgrades That Impact Sustainable Energy Efficiency and Cost Savings
- Understanding Leak Detection and Implementing Effective Programs
- How to Meet 2017/2020 Energy Regulations
- The Case for R-290
- Enterprise Management and Communicating Kitchens
- Understanding the Restaurant Kitchen of the Future
- Refrigerant and Energy Regulations Update
- How BMS, EMS, IoT and Insights Are Changing Retailer Operations
- Making Building Management Mobile
- How to Meet Energy and Efficiency Regulations in Commercial AC
- How to Get the Most out of Your Rooftop AC
- The Most Efficient Buildings of the Future
See the full agenda for the Tucson E360 Forum for more details.