The Vilter Training Center is located at Vilter’s headquarters:
Vilter Manufacturing LLC
5555 S Packard Ave.
Cudahy, WI 53110
This 3-day school will cover the following areas of refrigeration and reciprocating compressors:
- Reciprocating compressors – principal and operation
- Compressor servicing and troubleshooting
- includes actual tear down and reassembly of Vilter 400 Series
- Refrigerant oils and oil management
- Motors, starters and wiring diagrams
- Control valves, pressure regulators and solenoids
This course is designed for those who own, install, operate, maintain or service Vilter Reciprocating compressor units, giving company service and operation personnel a stronger background in reciprocating compressors, general servicing and troubleshooting
This class qualifies for 24 professional development hours (PDH) for RETA recertification.