The Vilter Training Center is located at Vilter’s headquarters:
Vilter Manufacturing LLC
5555 S Packard Ave.
Cudahy, WI 53110
Vilter personnel will provide instruction on the following topics:
- Principals of Single Screw Compressor Design and Operation
- Hands-on Teardown and Reassembly of Single Screw Compressors
- Refrigeration Oil, Methods Oil Cooling & Oil Management
- Economizer Operation
- Compressor Servicing, Troubleshooting Tips and Maintenance
- Vission Micro-controller Components and Operation - Includes hands-on instruction
- Motor Starters and VFD’s
This course is designed for those who own, install, operate, maintain or service Vilter Single Screw compressor units, providing a thorough understanding of the operation of single screw compressors, compressor unit design and options; and proper start-up, operation, service and maintenance.
This class qualifies for 24 professional development hours (PDH) for RETA recertification.