The MultiFlex ESR is the “intelligent” alternative to mechanical suction pressure regulation in refrigerated case circuits.
Greater precision control
- When used with an E2 Facility Management System, Emerson Electronic Stepper Regulator (ESR) products allow you to replace traditional mechanical evaporator pressure regulators (EPR’s) with variable-position ESR valves.
- Provides greater precision in controlling temperature, precision you can use to reduce product shrinkage and energy expenses
Unmatched temperature reliability and accuracy
- Computer-controlled accuracy of ESR valves modulates to maintain product temperatures to one-half degree Fahrenheit of setpoint temperatures.
- Can open and close to the exact position needed to achieve the case-circuit temperature setpoint by using suction stepper valves in place of mechanical EPR’s
- Stabilizes temperature by automatic closing and opening of valves either to increase or decrease pressure
Click here to download the MultiFlex ESR's user manual.
Click here to download a CAD drawing of the MultiFlex ESR.