By Architects, HVAC Consultants / Engineers, Developers, Institutional Owners
- Duly filled application form
- Brief write-up titled “Why I Think My Project Deserves To Win The Emerson Cup 2013” (maximum of 500 words).
- Description of System COP
- Where and how it reduced consumption; associate reduction in carbon footprint
- Other initiatives: reduce pollution, waste and other environmental considerations
- Definition of Key Performance Indicators
- Project design related documents:
- A document titled “Narrative Project Design” (maximum of 3,000 words) explaining how evaluation criteria numbers 1-5 were considered in the design of the project
- Design Parameters, Design Approach, Innovations Brought In, Design Process Adopted
- Tangible and intangible benefits for clients envisaged with a list of Key Performance Indicators
- Measured/monitored Performance Data (at least 12 months) e.g. electricity bill of entire building/floor, etc.
- In case of Retrofit Project, attach Previous vs. Current Data
- Simple System Schematic (to include plans, elevations and sections, if necessary)
- Photographs of the interior, exterior, HVAC installation and relevant items
- NOC from Project Owner