1. KOLDPRO© v.2.0
A web-based tool for refrigeration calculations for chiller and freezer cold storage applications.
2. Select Asia 7.7 - Refrigeration Products Selection Tool
Other tools you can access in ther tools you can access in KOLDPRO v.2.0:
- Sizing Guide - Cold room size selection tool
- Psychrometric Calculator - Calculates wet bulb temperature or relative humidity
Available in imperial and metric units.
Emerson Climate Technologies’ Select Asia 7.7 is industry leading product selection software which gives you access to the functionality you want with a single click, is fast and user friendly.
Select Asia 7.7 in a few points:
- Easy compressor selection
- Multi-language capability (Chinese / English)
- Ability to work with SI / Imperial / MKS system of units
- Ability to customize and retain settings
- Reduce/eliminate printed data sheets
Custom settings enable you to quickly recall frequently used conditions and add your own contact and client details.
Simply click on Compressors tab, choose the families from which to make the selection, choose refrigerant and required capacity. Or you can also manually select the required compressor of chosen refrigerant from the list available. Set your operating conditions to see the model which best matches your needs. Speed buttons are provided to pre-set to standard operating conditions and all data is instantly updated when the required operating conditions are edited.
3. Air Conditioning Heat Load Calculator
A software to help designers calculate heat load for a variety of air conditioning applications.
4. Asia Thermal Expansion Valve Selection Guide
The new thermal expansion valve selection guide is designed to improve customer convenience when selecting Emerson Climate Technologies Flow Controls thermal expansion valves.
Instructions to Use:
- Language: selectable in English and Chinese
- Units: selectable in Metric and Imperial
- Quick Guide Page, Sizing Page for Each Product Family
1. Open the Selection Guide Tool.
2. Go to sheet with tabl "Quick Guide".
- The “Quick Guide” is designed to be the default page
- Click the tab “Quick Guide” if it is not shown as the default page
- The “Quick Guide” page provides an overview and key features of different product families.
3. Determine the product family: Select the product family per the key features listed in the “Quick Guide” page.
4. Go to dedicated page of suitable product family and select the right size (model). There are two optional ways:
- Click the BLUE hyperlink in the “Quick Guide” sheet.
- Click the tab indicating the corresponding product family.