The Affinity AC drive was specifically designed for HVAC building automation systems. This energy-saving drive has been built with flexibility and performance to work flawlessly with all major building management systems.
The Affinity is manufactured under ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications, and is approved for use by UL, cUL, CE, and C-Tick. Models are available in 208V–230V, 460V, 575V and 690V with power ranges to 600 HP; UL Type 1 and UL Type 12. Designed to address the challenges for both today and the coming years, Affinity is the culmination of more than 30 years of drives experience and is based on new research that considered the current and future issues and trends in the HVAC/R industry. Affinity incorporates the features you need to be at the forefront of building technology in relation to sustainability, reliability, communications and performance.
In addition to the standard product Control Techniques can also supply packaged solutions for Electronic Bypass, Harmonic Reduction and Cooling Towers.
- Fireman’s mode for building occupant safety
- Plenum rated for installation flexibility
- Built-in BACnet, Metasys N2 and Modbus connectivity
- Plug in options for LonWorks and other protocols
- Easy-to-use keypad with Hand-Off-Auto control, on-board manual
- Secure drive monitoring and control with 24VDC backup connections
- Two process PID loops for advanced control
- SmartCard for simplified parameter storage and copying
- Standard Two-Year Warranty and optional Five-Year Warranty