Cold rooms typically operate year around. It is crucial for these storage facilities to have long-lasting, uninterrupted reliability and electrical efficiency as operational costs consume large volumes of energy. Emerson Climate Technologies offers reliable and energy efficient products and solutions for cold rooms:
- Copeland Scroll™ compressors and condensing units set the standards for small to medium-sized cold rooms.
- Copeland® semi-hermetic compressors are known for its reliability in parallel operation for medium-sized to large-sized cold rooms.
- Vilter™ screw compressors provide reliable and superior part-load operation in industrial-sized cold storages.
Emerson also offers high quality mechanical and electronic expansion valves, cold room thermostats, defrost controllers, solenoid valves, and system protectors such as refrigerant filter driers.
In addition, Emerson’s cold room monitoring systems and services provide the following benefits:
- Provides prompt notification of operational issues, such as equipment failure, excess power consumption, or set point changes
- Allows retailers to benchmark store performance across their enterprise and against industry standards