As refrigerant costs continue to rise and government regulations become increasingly restrictive, employing an effective refrigerant leak detection system is more important than ever. Emerson's RLDS continuously monitors up to 16 zones for low levels of every CFC, HCFC, and HFC refrigerant commonly used in commercial refrigeration systems. With sensitivity as low as 1 ppm, the system quickly samples points up to 1,200 feet away, meeting or exceeding all specifications of ANS/BSR and ASHRAE Standard 15-1994.
As part of Emerson's Intelligent Store™ architecture, the RLDS may interface with the E2 Facility Management System, enabling a wealth of monitoring, maintenance, and dispatch capabilities. These capabilities safeguard refrigeration systems by notifying you of leaks and potential issues as they occur, enabling immediate response before a small problem becomes critical.
- Multi-zone configuration allows you to monitor multiple refrigerant types with one unit
- Fastest response time in its class enables detection from up to 1,200 feet away
- Immediate notification sent to E2 if a leak is detected
- Infrared technology virtually eliminates nuisance alarms
- Integrated display simplifies system configuration
- Easily installed in existing stores
- UL & CE recognized
|| RLDS Product Information|
Contains an overview over the product's features and benefits, plus a list of available part numbers.
|| RLDS Manual|
Complete installation and operation guide.