The E2 Facility Management System is the foundation of any retailer's energy and maintenance reduction strategy. The E2 now comes equipped with 128 MB of RAM and a 500 MHz processor, providing retailers with greater data logging capacity and faster application access. A widened screen displays a system status bar containing a convenient breakdown of system advisories, network connectivity status and system configuration.
Complete control of building and refrigeration systems
- Controls compressor groups, condensers, walk-ins, HVAC units and lighting;
- Offers support for language regionalization;
- Provides support for advanced control and predicative software algorithms.
Integrated site management system
- Includes data server for enterprise management functions;
- Integrates with other systems for physical connectivity and communication protocols;
- Partners with the ProAct® Service Center to activate services such as alarm and setpoint management;
- Reduces energy, maintenance, and other operating expenses, while also improving the operation of facility equipment.
The E2 BX is uniquely suited to meet your HVAC and lighting needs, while exceeding your expectations. Learn more about the E2 BX.
The E2 CX is specially designed for the next generation of convenience store automation. Learn more about E2 CX.
The E2 RX is specifically designed to make the most of your refrigeration systems.Learn more about the E2 RX.
Download the latest E2 Wiring Practices manual.
Download the E2's user manual, detailing programming and installation instructions.
Download a CAD drawing of this product.
E2 Firmware Update
Learn more about the latest firmware version for the E2.