The Thermo-Expansion Valves from Emerson Climate Technologies provide superheat control in evaporators and by ensure that no liquid refrigerant flowing into the compressor.
- TX3 and TX6 are hermetic Thermo-Expansion valves and mainly used in air-conditioning systems and heat pumps.
- TI-L-E or TI-S-E Thermo-Expansion valves with exchangeable orifices are the standard product for use in display cases.
- T-Series take apart Thermo-Expansion valves with exchangeable power assemblies and orifices provide stable operation over a wide capacity range due to the large force generated by the large diaphragm.
- ZZ-Series have been optimized for low evaporation temperatures from -45°C to -120°C. They use the same modular design as the T-Series.
- Liquid injection valves of the L-Series and of the 935-Series can be used for desuperheating of discharge gas on compressors. They use the same modular design as the T-Series.