Emerson Climate Technologies’ refrigeration solenoid valves have the lowest external leakage rates in the industry, are less susceptible to scoring, don't hold residual magnetism, and provide trouble-free operation due to their fail-safe design.
The Emerson coils for solenoid valves
- Feature compact designs, interchangeable housings, and easier-to-use innovative coil clips;
- Snap into place without requiring screws or tools;
Has insulated coil windings provide shock and vibration protection;
- Provide weather protection (ASC2)
The Solenoid Multi-Purpose Tool is a magnetic, adjustment tool with built-in spanner wrench that:
- Operates a solenoid valve without having to energize the coil;
- Enables easier valve disassembly while protecting the enclosing tube;
- Opens a valve with manual stem.