Microprocessor controlled sealed compressor switching
Line voltage brownout protection
Short cycle protection
Tricolor LED displays
Heavy-duty lug connectors
Zero chatter latching relay
Four-hole mounting matches mechanical contactors
Random start delay on power up and brownout recovery
Line Voltage Input - 208/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Locked Rotor Amperes (LRA) - 200A
Selectable Energy Management Recovery
Control (Coil) Voltage (Y, C) - 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Operating Temperature Range
-40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C)
1 Pole or 1.5 Pole Applications
5 to 95% relative Humidity (non-condensing)
- SureSwitch Relay breaks only one leg of the incoming 220VAC power and has an un-switched brass shunt on the second leg.
- In most cases SureSwitch can also replace an existing 2 pole contactor, however, the condenser cannot have any switched 120V internal loads in these applications.
Short Cycle Protection
- Auto shut off when line voltage drops below 180Vac for more than 4 seconds.
Random Start Delay
- 0s or 180s selectable delay between cycles to extend the life of the compressor.
- Delays operation for 3 minutes plus a 5-90 second random delay after power outage to protect the compressor and avoid brownouts.
2-3/4" W x 2-3/8" H x 3-7/8" L
With Universal Mounting & Wiring Adapter