Emerson Climate Technologies offers a new solution for refrigeration operators looking for ways to improve operations. The Copeland Scroll™ K5 compressor offers the highest energy efficiency available – lowering utility bills and reducing CO2 emissions. Additionally, its superior reliability and onboard CoreSense™ Diagnostics prevent unnecessary service calls, reduce technician callbacks and extend compressor life.
5-20% Efficiency Improvement
- Motor, scroll and bearing design minimizes annual energy consumption
- Variable volume ratio adjusts the scroll compression ratio for improved low condensing performance
- Vapor injection increases system capacity by 50% and efficiency by 20% on average at low temperature rating condition
Superior Reliability equipped with CoreSense Diagnostics
- Copeland Scroll design features axial and radial compliance for improved liquid handling capability
- Hermetic design reduces the potential for leaks
- Redesigned suction gas flow results in low oil circulation and better motor cooling
- Onboard CoreSense Diagnostics provide advanced features to ensure optimum system operation and prevent costly failures
The Copeland Scroll K5 compressor is designed for commercial refrigeration (7.5 - 15 HP) with five medium and three low temperature displacements. For more details, please review the information on this page.