Take Back Control - Take Back Your Dollars
The E2 CX Series is a new generation of controllers designed to:
- Be a part of a facility management system that economically operates systems
- Provide detailed power usage information
- Protect food safety
- Keep up excellent indoor air quality
- Seamlessly interface with third-party devices using Echelon, Modbus and BACnet
- Save both energy and maintenance dollars
Easy installation, navigation, and remote control capability
- Context sensitive help screens and a familiar QWERTY keypad enables anyone to navigate like a pro;
- Manage and program HVAC systems, lighting schedules, and refrigeration systems from either the local display or remote interface;
- Control each HVAC unit based on a specific temperature and sensor reading through communication cable;
- Create zones of variable heating or cooling to meet specific demands and cycle heating and cooling www. to maximize energy savings while maintaining the proper temperature and relative-humidity setpoints.
Enterprise Facility Management
- Lowers energy and maintenance costs;
- Provide easy access to vital enterprise-wide information;
- Trusted by over 5,000 sites, 24/7, to keep facilities running at optimum levels.
- Accessible on site or through remote-access software from any LAN, WAN or standard modem connection;
- Enables access to full-color animated graphics, color-coded alarm indicators and real-time equipment displays.
Control Link RSC
- Standalone refrigeration controller for reach-in coolers, reach-in freezers, and standalone merchandisers that eliminates old fashioned temperature monitoring;
- May be networked with the E2 CX for remote accessibility and alarm management, which is critical for food safety.
The "Intelligent" Advantage
- Reduces annual maintenance costs by seamlessly interfacing with Emerson Climate Technologies’ Intelligent Store™ architecture;
- Allows end-users easily adjust set points and view over 100 error codes.
Click link for a product data sheet on this product.
Click link for the E2's user manual detailing programming and installation instructions.