Emerson's Modular Refrigerant Leak Detection Sensor (MRLDS) continuously monitors your facility for low levels of the refrigerants most commonly used in commercial refrigeration systems.
Using ground breaking new photoacoustic infrared technology, this diffusion based sensor detects concentrations as low as 25 ppm and allows you to meet or exceed all specifications of ASHRAE Standard 15. With the ability to interface to the E2 Facility Management System via 0-5V signal or networked communication bus, a world of monitoring, maintenance, and dispatch capabilities are enabled. These capabilities safeguard refrigeration systems by notifying you of leaks and potential issues as they occur, enabling immediate response before a small problem becomes critical one.
- Diffusion technology means no pumps to break , no pneumatic tubing to install, and no filters to change
- No pumps means water can no longer be introduced into the system
- Photoacoustic infrared technology practically eliminates false alarms
- Leak detection as low as 25 ppm enables you to cost effectively meet ASHRAE and local code requirements
- Uses the same signal as many metal oxide sensors for easy retrofits
- Networkable capabilities minimize first cost
- Low temperature model available, enabling use down to -20 degrees Fahrenheit (-30 degrees Celsius)
- UL and CE recognized