The Commander HSK is easy-to-drive and has great value. The drive modules are ultra-compact and offer excellent open loop vector and V/Hz motor control. With onboard intelligence, I/O, Ethernet and fieldbus communications options, Commander SK allows you to do much more than you would expect from a general purpose drive. Power range: 0.33 - 200 HP.
In addition to the standard product Control Techniques can also supply packaged solutions for Electronic Bypass, Harmonic Reduction and Cooling Towers.
The Commander SK is ideal for a wide range of applications. With this, applications energy efficiency and productivity improvements often result in a rapid return on project investments.
- Door and barrier opening systems
- Packaging applications
- Ultra-compact modules resulting from advanced thermal design, state-of-the-art power technologies
- Optimized for both heavy duty and fan and pump applications
- Can be easily integrated within an automation system using Control Techniques' click-in fieldbus option modules including Profibus, DeviceNet and CanOpen
- Ethernet connectivity allows global drive access for monitoring, configuring and troubleshooting
- Optional SmartStick allows the drive configuration to be stored and replicated - ideal as a parameter back up and for mass/batch production applications
- Optional LogicStick adds program memory for onboard PLC functionality, adding intelligence to the drive. This can remove the need for external PLCs and reduces size and costs
- Worldwide product expertise and support
- Worldwide certifications including CE and UL/cUL