1) The organizer - Emerson Climate Technologies (India) Ltd , (“Organizer”) reserves the right of final interpretation of all matters relating to Emerson Cup Competition (“Competition”).
2) Individual participants must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the Competition.
3) Participant represents and warrants that he or she has no involvement in procurement-related responsibilities for his or her company or organization.
4) All drawings, project solutions and any related materials submitted with participant’s application become the property of the Organizer and will not be returned, irrespective of whether its application is accepted or not, and participant has no objection to this material being used for any promotional purposes in the context of the Competition. However, the Organizer shall not provide such materials to any other entity which has no relationship to the Competition without the agreement of participants.
5) All materials such as floor plans, drawings, photographs, design-related documents and any other document submitted as part of participant’s application for the Competition are submitted with the full consent of the individual participant’s employer, the project owners and all other parties related to the project.
6) Also any materials submitted by the participant are not confidential to it or any third party. Accordingly, no obligation of any kind is assumed by or to be implied against the Organizer by virtue of any materials received (in whatever form or whenever received) from participant.
7) Participants represent and warrant that the project applications submitted are participants’ original, sole works. To the extent the application incorporates a third party’s works, participants represent and warrant that they have permission from those third parties to use the works in the Competition. Participant further represents and warrants that the project applications and the use by the Organizer do not and shall not infringe upon or violate any intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
8) Participants’ submission of the project applications shall be deemed as authorizing the Organizer to: (1) subject to the agreement of participants, amend or edit in other ways the project application or any elements; and (2) reproduce or publish the project applications.
9) By participating in the Competition, participants agree to release and hold harmless the Organizer and its affiliates from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Competition, or receipt or use of any prize.
10) By entering the Competition, participants explicitly consent to the Organizer’s processing, storing and otherwise using participants’ personal information submitted to the Organizer, including names, mailing addresses, phone numbers and email addresses.
11) All taxes imposed on the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize recipient.