The nomination process is divided into 2 stages. The steps and documents required for these stages are described below:
All applicants need to fill out the Nomination Form and send it along with a design intent (not more than 500 words) describing the project.
- Separate Nomination forms to be submitted for Air-conditioning & Cold Chain categories
- Enclose a brief write-up titled “Why I Think My Project Deserves To Win The Emerson Cup 2014” (Maximum of 500 words)
- Description of System COP
- Where and how it reduced consumption, associated reduction in carbon footprint
- Other initiatives - reduce pollution, waste and other environmental considerations
- Define Key Performance Indicators
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION - June 15, 2014
The judges will evaluate the entries and the shortlisted ones will be intimated individually by June 21, 2014.
The shortlisted candidates can then complete their entry and submit the requisite documents as described below:
- A document titled "Narrative Project Design“ (maximum of 3,000 words) considering the project evaluation criteria.
- Design parameters, design approach, innovations brought in, design process adopted
- Measured / Monitored Performance Data (12 Months At least) For HVAC Part
- For Retrofit Project, Please Attach Previous Vs Current Data
- Simple System Schematic (plans, elevations and sections etc.)
- Photographs of the interior, exterior, HVAC / Ref installation, BMS Screen shots etc.
- Additional certifications (if applicable)
|LAST DATE FOR FINAL SUBMISSION - July 21, 2014
The completed form and designs submitted will be evaluated by the panel of judges and final winners shall be declared at the Emerson Cup 2014 award function.